Last Updated on March 30, 2022 by Visa Journal
Are you all aware of the process for a working holiday visa in France? You should know about visas in France if you are opting for a working holiday. For this, you are required to fill up an application form.
Process for working holiday visa
Now you may ask how to get a working holiday visa? Do not worry, we are here to provide you with the complete process. Working holiday means you can work as well as enjoy your holiday within the period of your stay in France. Before filling up the application forms, make sure to keep in mind a few things.
You need to ensure that you fill up with the correct details failing, which may result in you getting into trouble. You may not be allowed to enter France in the future even. The mandatory fields should be filled up completely, failing which you may not be able to complete your application form.
This is about a working holiday visa so make sure to mark what kind of work you are going to do in France. After you are done with the application, the system in which you are filling will take you to another page where you need to upload all the documents required for entry into France.
The documents required
- Try to keep all the documents in hand. They may ask you for the documents after the completion of the online application form. You require the following documents to fill up the application form, failing of which you may not be able to complete the application form.
- You must upload a bank statement in the application form as you require money to support yourself within three months of staying in France. You may carry the money in the form of cash, bank drafts, cheques, and so on. You may even show a bank statement that states that you have at least a needed amount to support yourself during your stay in France. If you deny showing your bank details, you are debarred from entering France or maybe fined, leading you to the problem.
- You must upload medical statement documents failing to which you cannot complete the application form. You will not be allowed to work as every job in France requires a medical test.
- You need to upload whether you have travelled to any other countries before six months of entering France. You are required to upload police verification certificates in the online application form. Police verification certificate shows whether you have a criminal record or not, or maybe small crimes such as stealing, etc. If you fail to do so, you will not get entry into France.
- You are required to upload your resume, including your qualifications, work experiences, and so on. It should also include the last job you have done and from which city and country.
- You need to upload a scanned copy of your passport.
- You need to upload your digital photo.
- You need to provide full details about your family, including whether you are married, unmarried, your parents, children, and so on.
- Now, you will be directed to another page where you must pay the fees. Your fees will depend upon which category you are applying for. In case your work permit is refused, then no need to worry. They will refund the money through which you paid for the fees.
At last, click on the submit button to complete your application. Make sure to take a look at all the details thoroughly before submitting your online application form. As soon as your work permit application is approved, you will get a visa that will guarantee your entry into France.
After you have completed your application form for a working holiday visa, you need to wait for about a month to receive any message. After a month, you will receive a message whether your application is approved or not. Do not leave your job if you work somewhere in your own country. Do not buy a ticket to France beforehand. Do not promise anything to the employer before your visa approval. You need to ensure to note these aforementioned points, failing, which may harm you if your application is not approved.
If your application is approved, you will be getting a letter that will help you enter France. If your application is not approved, you will also receive the reason for not being approved.
Related Articles: UK Working Holiday Visa, New Zealand Working Holiday Visa, Working Holiday Visa to Japan, Working Holiday Visa for Canadians, Working Holiday Visa for Australia