Last Updated on March 30, 2022 by Visa Journal
Citizens of eligible countries can obtain a working holiday visa for Denmark, which allows to you to live and work in Denmark for a specified period of time. Wondering what does Working Holiday mean? It is a regime of visas by various countries to allow for mobility of youth around the world. You travel, work and explore.
The process of applying for working holiday visa to Denmark is quite simple. All you are required to do is follow the process mentioned below.
Process & Essential Required Documents
Before filling up the application forms, make sure to keep in mind a few things. Kindly ensure to fill up with the correct details failing which your application may face delays or be denied. Ensure you provide accurate and complete information as requested in the forms.
- Make sure to mark what kind of work you are going to do in Denmark. After you are done with the application, the system in which you are filling will take you to another page where you need to upload all the documents required for entry into Denmark. Though this process is online, you need to get all your documents scanned and keep them ready while filling up the application form. Moreover, keep all the documents in hand.
- They may ask you for the documents after the completion of the online application form. You must upload a bank statement in the application form as you require money to be able to support yourself within three months of entering in Denmark.
- You may carry the money in the form of cash, bank drafts, cheques, and so on. You may even show a bank statement stating that you have at least a minimum amount to support yourself during your stay in Denmark. If you cannot show your bank details, you are debarred from entering Denmark or maybe fined.
- You should upload medical statement documents failing to which you cannot complete the application form. You will not be allowed to work as every job requires a medical test. Kindly consult a licensed physician and get your normal check-up done.
- Upload whether you have travelled to any other countries before six months of entering Denmark. You are required to upload police verification certificates in the online application form. Police verification certificate shows whether you have a criminal record or not, or maybe small crimes such as stealing, etc. If you fail to do so, you will not get an entry into Denmark.
- You need to upload your resume which includes your qualifications, work experiences, and so on. It should also include the last job which you have done and from which city and county. This is the most important part, the passport. Yes, you heard it right. You must upload the scan copy of your passport, especially if you are applying for a work visa in Denmark. Moreover, you should have a passport before entering Denmark and after leaving from there.
- Kindly upload your digital photo further. The size is going to be mentioned in that given field. You need to give full details about your family, including whether you are married, unmarried, your parents, children, and so on.
- Make sure to upload your biometric and signature. The size of the file is given in the online application form failing which you are not able to complete your application form. Moreover, the signature should match properly, failing if you are not able to enter Denmark.
- At last, click on the submit button to submit your complete application. Make sure to take a look at all the details completely before submitting your online application form. As soon as your work permit application is approved, you will be getting a Visa which will guarantee your entry into Denmark.
For South Koreans
If you are a citizen of South Korea and you want to apply for a visa, you need to describe the actual residential address in South Korea along with the other documents mentioned above. Do not worry, the visa for South Korean citizens is similar to other country’s visas.
After Application process
After you have completed your application form for a working holiday visa for Denmark, you need to wait for about a month to receive any message. After 30 days, you will receive a message whether your application is approved or not. But remember not to do any such activities before receiving the approval message. For example, do not leave your studies if you are studying in your own country. Do not leave your job if you are working somewhere in your own country. Do not buy a ticket to Denmark beforehand. Do not promise anything to the employer beforehand.
If your application is approved, you will be getting a letter that is going to help you enter Denmark. If your application is not approved, you will also receive the reason for not being approved.
Related Articles: UK Working Holiday Visa, New Zealand Working Holiday Visa, Working Holiday Visa to Japan, Working Holiday Visa for Canadians